Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fairy Birthday Party Invitations

I wanted to show you some of the things I have been up to.  My Friend Carri was having a Fairy Birthday for her daughter and I was lucky enough to help her design them.  We used Microsoft Publisher and found some cute fairy and mushroom graphics.
We originally made them 5x7 but Walgreens was having a special on photo printing for 4x6 so we had 25 printed for only $3.50.  We wanted to make them a little special so we added glitter and a 3D butterfly to each.  It really made them super cute!


  To make The butterflies all you need is paper a punch and glue
 Punch out two of your design. If you want to try it with another shape it would be super cute too.
Add glue to the bottom punch out.  Then add the other punch out on top

Fold up the top punch out and there you have a 3D Butterfly!  Sorry the pictures are not great but I hope you get the idea.

Now repeat for as many as you need!  I needed 25 so it took me a while.  It was fun and they really added a nice touch to the invites.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment