Sunday, September 11, 2011

Where Were You?

As we remember the 10 year anniversary of the attacks on 9-11-2001 today. I can not help but remember where I was.


Where were you?

I was at home with a 1month old and a 1 1/2 year old. My mom called me and asked if I had been watching the TV? My answer was of course. I mean after all who doesn't have a little veggie tales to keep the lil ones occupied? When she told me to turn on the news. I knew something was terribly wrong. I remember looking at my kids and thinking what next. Was this going to start a war on our soil? How many people would die? After the fear and shock I just wanted to be with family.
I am proud of how Americans came together after 9-11.

I know I have been MIA from my blog lately. Life has been a blur. On today I just wanted to make sure everyone remembers the victims and the survivors & America who shall forever be affected. Pray for peace in their hearts and homes. God bless you all today and everyday.

Never stop telling people where you were! Keep the memories of 9-11 alive. This is something that makes America stronger.

Where were you?

No comments:

Post a Comment