Friday, October 23, 2009

My Hospital Guild Find

Check out more craft ideas at
A Soft Place To Land
I also Linked to Thrifty DecorChick

and Linking up to BNOTH 

This post is linked to Finding Fabulous


I found this lamp at the Thrift Store.  Only $4 I thought that was a steal!  It had a shade but I forgot to take the photo of it.






















The lamp was cute the way it was but I wanted it for my work space in the laundry room.  So it had to be cream!  I also had to change the shade because it was burgundy.  I covered the shade in Scrapbook paper and added a little ribbon bow.  (hope it's safe to have a paper shade)

 
This is what it looks like in the space.  I am pretty happy with how it all turned out.


(click to see full size photo)The Keep Calm and Carry On was a free graphic from The Graphics Fairy
She has some really neat stuff make sure to check her site out.

No comments:

Post a Comment