Monday, March 7, 2011

Easy Home Made Bread

Oh I know!  It looks super Yummy Right?  Well it is Super easy which is why for me it is even yummier!
I wanted to share with all you because you can make this bread too!
 
Bread Recipe:
9 ounces of Warm water
2 tsp Active Dry Yeast
2 TBSP of dry milk
2 TBSP sugar
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 TBSP Olive Oil (I use peanut oil)
3 cups of bread flour

I use my Kitchen Aid mixer with the dough hook just add ingredients to mixer in listed order pausing for about 5-10 minutes after the yeast is in.  Then add remaining ingredients.  I knead with the dough hook for about 8-10 minutes on low speed then remove hook and cover with towel and leave to rise.  After the dough has risen to double its size punch it down and form into greased loaf pan. Allow to rise about an hour and then bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes depending on your oven. 
 
The lazier way
Only One Rise
After you are done kneading the dough in your mixer form it into a greased loaf pan and let rise for about an hour in a warm spot and place in oven.  Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes
Actual handling time on this is about 5 minutes that's what I call a quick n easy recipe! 
 
Do you make homemade bread? 
Do you have a tasty bred recipe?  
Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment