Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My New Pantry & Labels

With all the beautiful pantries out there in blog land I decided to jazz my cupboards up too.
This is a little cabinet my Hubby painted and fixed up for me for Christmes I filled it with my Kitchen ware and some food.
This cabinet is cute but it was a little small for some of my items. 
 I moved another pantry cabinet from my garage into the dining area for more storage.
I filled jars with my bulk foods and pantry must haves.
They looked a bit plain so I used some of the silhouette vinyl in black and made pretties for the jars.

My Bosch
(Thanks Aunt Judy!)
It fits so much nicer in this cabinet.  Before I had to separate all the parts but now they all fit on one shelf.

I love the new space and now I am off to make more labels!  I think they turned out so pretty!

Linking to Marni over at Sassy Sites


 

No comments:

Post a Comment