Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Wonderful Birthday Trip!

My sweet Honey started our trip with one of these.
 If you know me you know I need this.  I can get lost in my own town!
I set it up and he gave me an address.  
Here it is set up with our cutie Browning being a little co-pilot.
When we arrived 2.5 hours later we were here.
Can you see the view?
We were at the Orange County Mining Co.
When we went inside I was super surprised to see my Dear Brother and sweet Sister-in-law
The O.C. Mining Co.  Is so neat!
I thought you may want to read about it.
This was the menu.
This was the Terrific view!
It was so pretty.  Oh and the food!
Coconut shrimp!
 
 The Seafood Feast.
 Shrimp Scampi Style

 B.B.Q
Oh yes it tasted as good as it looks!
We were all happy and full when we left.
 We spent the night at my Brothers home which is only a block from Huntington Beach!
The next morning my honey said we were going SHOPPING!
You must know that he loves me if he will take me SHOPPING!  He hates shopping!
I LOVE IT!
After a little shopping we drove to Seal Beach and walked down the Main St.
They had the sweetest Nursery.
Lots of lovely flowers.
And I loved that all the doors to the shops were Dutch doors.
I just love dutch doors!
We walked the pier. 
I thought I may blow away!
 
My Dear Honey was so excited when he saw
A John Deere.
Yes, they need tractors even at the beach.
At the end of the day we were both happy.  Me because I had fun shopping and Him because of a Green Tractor.

It was a lovely ending to a Great Birthday!

Thank You Honey!  I love you!









No comments:

Post a Comment