Thursday, May 13, 2010

Yummy Chicken Floutas!

I started making these a few years ago and everyone loved them.  (probably because they are fried)  
What you need
Tortillas
1/4 Cup Salsa 
1/3 Cup Cheese
1 Can Chicken or equivalent cooked Chicken(I use Canned)
Oil for frying
(I also use toothpicks)
 Put Chicken Salsa and Cheese in a bowl
Mash it all together.  I use a fork.
May not look too good but it will taste good!
Glob some on to a tortilla.  Should have enough to make 8 floutas
Fold over a little.
 then pull back firmly making the filling snug
 Okay roll the thing up! 
 
 This is where the tooth pic comes in.
 
 I made a double batch.
 The extra go in to the freezer.
 Now Fry those babies up!
Some more salsa and sour cream.
YUMMY! 
Tip when using the canned chicken save the broth!
I poor it into ice cube trays then when frozen put it in a baggie then I always have broth when needed!

Happy Cooking!



BWS tips button

No comments:

Post a Comment