Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cabinet Door Sample to Sign


When we were building our home I was given a couple door samples to help in my decising making process.  So I happen to have a couple samples laying around.  My Brother and Sis in Law just celebrated their 2nd Anniversary.  
Yeah!
Woo Hoo! 
We had to pay a lot for her to marry him I am so glad it is working out. 
Just kidding! 
She really does love him!

I wanted to make them a sign and could really never figure out my Pazzles machine so I gave up on the idea of anything vinyl.
This is what I did.
It took me a few tries on some different papers.  I wanted just the right color for the Kennedy and I also wanted the paper to look similar to the door.
I ended up using the one in the middle.  I just printed it out cut it to size and Mod Podged it on! 
Simple, Quick & Beautiful!
The finished project.
(forgot to take a photo w/o the ribbon sorry)
I was really loving how it turned out.  I did not even have to use a fancy machine or spend lots.  They thought it was great too!
Try this craft out even in a frame it will look great!

Have you done an easy project lately?

Photobucket

linking to
<br>http://www.thethriftyhome.com
Show and Tell Green

Photobucket














No comments:

Post a Comment