Sunday, January 16, 2011

CostcoKirkland brand VS National Brand.

Okay so I have noticed for a while at Costco that the National brands are slowly being replaced by the Costco brand Kirkland.  Am I the only one??  I started using Costco because I was able to get national brands in bulk for good prices.  Slowly Kirkland brand has been creeping in. 
First Vitamins and asprin. Then frozen fruits and veggies.  Photo paper Kirkland brand??

The one that really got me was the replacement of the Lady Hathaway brand tanks.  I love these!  I own way too many I use them under almost all my low neck shirts.  Now they make Kirkland tanks with a build in bra.  I may be the only one but built in bra tanks DON'T Fit me!  I am a natural girl two babies later these puppies don't stand alone if you catch my drift.   Built in bras make me look like I have a uni-boob!  (Too Much Info I know) This replacement really chapped my hide!

Now you can't even get canned corn, beans, chicken, frozen veggies or bacon bits in a National brand.  Kirkland Canned corn??  
I may be having a tantrum but I am just wondering if I am the only one who noticed this.  Now I pay a Costco membership to buy Kirkland products.  I feel like it is a bait and slow switch.
  
Whats your opinion??  Are you getting what you pay for??

No comments:

Post a Comment