Monday, January 10, 2011

Valentine Banner Printable

I am slowly but surely adding to my Valentines decor.  My newest addition is this cute banner.
I thought it was cute but I wanted it to have bit more of an impact.  So I decided to layer some other papers.
 I cut the same shape only in two bigger sizes with different color papers.
I gathered some rhinestones, buttons, stickers, paperclips and yarns to embellish the new banner.
 Much Better!  It really stands out now.




And yes of course I have the printable so you can make your own banner too!  As always just click on the picture to get the full size then save to your desktop.
I am excited to see what you all come up with.
Let me know what you think as always I enjoy your comments.


Chic on a Shoestring Decorating
<br>http://www.thethriftyhome.com

Punkin Seed Productions

Anything Related
handmade projects
Making

No comments:

Post a Comment