Monday, January 17, 2011

Printables from the Past

As Valentines day Approaches I wanted to re-post my FAITH & LOVE Printables.  I think at least the Love one is appropriate for Valentines and heck, who doesn't like a cute printable?
This was originally posted July 2010

While the Garage is a mess and it is hard to get my crafting stuff out I have been playing around with my computer programs.  I really like scripture art and so I made two more prints.
This one is Love with the verse  John 3 1-3 behind it.
 Then Faith with 1 Corinthians 13 4-7 on it.
I made printables for you and this time I made a color variation.  
The Faith and Love are semi transparent so you can see the writing under them.
I can see the yellow and Blue in a nice Summer theme with sea shells and candles.

Just click on the photo of the one you like and save it to your computer then you can re-size it to what ever you need and print! 
I hope you all have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment