Friday, April 2, 2010

Easy Easter Treats

We all know I like Cheap and Easy.
This is BOTH!
At The Dollar Tree I purchased these Marshmallow Sticks.  They come 10 to a package.
I made these Little fold over labels.
You can click on them to bring up the full size and then print for yourself.

After they are printed (I used Cardstock) Cut them out.
Then Fold them in half.
Add them to the top of the wrapper and staple on.
See Super Easy Super Cheap Easter Favors.
Here is another easy treat I did for the kids school friends.
Here are the labels for this project.
Again click to full size then print.

If you like what u see Please Sign up to Follow me.
I love comments.
If you like the projects let me know how your turns out!
Enjoy And Happy Crafting!!







Punkin Seed Productions

Decor Mamma

No comments:

Post a Comment