Thursday, August 26, 2010

School Starts Monday!

Looking around blog land I see school started already for a lot of you.  Thankfully I had an extra couple weeks to prepare.  The other good thing about starting later is I get to see all the cool ideas everyone comes up with!   I saw this Calculator Teacher gift Idea over at eighteen25.
They found a Giant calculator and it turned out great!  I am sure there are some happy teachers at their kids schools!
I created my own version using smaller calculators I found at the Dollar Store.
We also bought some pencils, crayons and colored pencils to give to the teachers.
They turned out cute but I think the jumbo calculators would have made a BIGGER statement.
We changed the message a little for each teacher.

What have you all been making lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment