Thursday, August 5, 2010

Vanilla Wafers to Die For!

Hey there everyone!  I have been super busy the last two weeks running like a chicken with my head cut off.  The kids my Mom & I will be leaving Saturday morning heading to Montana.  We are going to visit my Aunt.  I am having a hard time because my Hubby is not able to take time off work to go.  I mean a family vacation should include the Head of the home.  Right?  

 I set the hubby up though.  I made him some whole wheat bread, some rosemary bread, banana bread, chocolate chip muffins, two pans of Lasagna and Sunshine made Homemade whole wheat Vanilla Wafers.  I guess with all those carbs I am kinda hoping he will finally weigh more than me!  (A girl can dream can't she?)

Well back to the vanilla wafers!  These are amazing!  I found the RECIPE at Heavenly Homemakers.  Laura has a great blog she is the mother of 4 boys!  Seriously I can't keep up with only 2 kiddos.  I don't know how she does it.  

Okay really you need to try this recipe!  I had to shorten the recommended cooking time but everything else was flawless for me.  We really do eat a whole tray before they even get in the cookie jar. 

My Organization system is almost done.  We just need to get different hinges and baskets for the cubbies and it will be complete!  I will post almost done photos tomorrow!  We are so close and my hubby has done a wonderful job building it.

No comments:

Post a Comment