Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Card for 2010

I have been trying to get a Christmas card made so I can send it out before Christmas.  Ha Ha Good luck I know!  I seem to never get them done in time.  One year I made a New Year card because I was so late.  Here is the card I made a couple years ago.  The babies were so little! 


This is what I have come up with so far this year.

 
Still not too sure I love it.  Yes those are my children in a cattle squeeze.  Yes, we may live on a little ranch but No, they have not been branded!  Although there are times I may think it a good idea!

I hope all your Christmas preparations are going smoothly!

There are only a few entrants in the Giveaway and it ends tomorrow.  If you have not signed up make sure you do soon!  Click here to go enter.




No comments:

Post a Comment