Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Project Fun!


Last year I mentioned that every Thanksgiving we do a Christmas Project together.  Last year we made the ornament wreaths and this year we made clipboard countdown to Christmas.  I saw the idea over at
 Here are Sunshine and Moonshines clipboards.  I bought the small ones from the $ tree for them.
 This one my Sister in Laws Mother Joan made
 My mom got overwhelmed by the process handed her blank clipboard to Tara and Grabbed a cup of coffee.
 Here is my brother agonizing over his design.
 I added shading with chalks.
 My final product
 Tara's clipboard (yes there is another Tara

 My Sister in law Kims clipboard  
Moonshine made the snowman and his Auntie added it to her countdown project.
 I also made a few Christmas cards.
 We had a lot of fun and we made more stuff too!

What have you made for Christmas??
 

No comments:

Post a Comment