Thursday, January 21, 2010

Valentines Day Gift Card Holders

Update These print a bit small.  When you go to print set your printer to print at 110%.

The Christmas Gift card holders that I made were quite popular so I thought you may be interested in Valentines Day ones.  The printables are at the bottom of this post after the directions.  Just click on the picture to get the full size image then print and cut out.
I like to use Cardstock it makes them more sturdy and they hold up better if someone wants to reuse them.
After you cut it out score then fold.


You will need to glue or tape to close.


I used photo tabs, but I would recommend a glue pen of some sort it seems to hold better for me.


When done you can keep it simple or you can embellish it.
I used glitter and my trusty glue pen.


Below are the printable pages.  Again just click on the one you want to view it full size then print.

If you have any questions or need help with these please let me know.
Happy Crafting!

Linking to:
giveaways
 
<br>http://www.thethriftyhome.com










No comments:

Post a Comment