Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Gift Card Holders

There is always at least one person you just can't find the perfect gift for.  This is when I turn to the Trusty Gift Card.  I wanted the holders to look super cute so of course I turned to the Graphics Fairy for some great Christmas images.  After getting the images I needed a template.  Not wanting to get too creative I looked for a template someone else had already created.  I found JersGirl's Free Templates make sure you check out her site she has many great templates.   I have created printables you can use to make these gift card holders.  They are at the end of the post.  Let's get started!

This is what the print out will look like.  I used colored parchment cardstock.


Cut out the card holder cutting on the inside of the black lines.


Using a straight edge score along the three sides.
 
 Leave the closure scoring for later.


fold all three sides


Then glue or tape shut.

I used sticky tabs.  Fold closed.

Then score Closure tab.

Yup it is that easy.
 
You can embellish how ever you choose or leave as they are.  I added glitter.
Click on photo to see the Glitter! 
Embellished or not they make Beautiful Card Holders!
 
I added brads and string to close.  You could use a cute sticker too!
Click on below images to view full size then click to print!


Be sure to take pictures of your projects and let me know how they turn out!!
Enjoy!
Trash to Treasure Tuesday @ Reinvented
I am linking to the Graphics Fairy for Brag Monday!
Linking to the Persimmon Perch for Made it Mondays.
DIY Day at A Soft Place to Land


Linking to BNOTP for

No comments:

Post a Comment