Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Christmas Decor


Well this year I did a tree with only my Scandinavian looking ornaments.  I am about 1/2 Swedish and 1/2 a whole lotta other stuff.  Let me know what ya think.

Lets start with my Swedish Tree.

 
 
 
 
 
He is standing on a chair with Moonshine on his shoulders.  I only looked because I had to take the photo.


Now on tho the mantle.



 
 
There is the ornament wreath I made.
Now my DH Nutcracker Collection.  Every year he gets at least one new one.


The Nativity my FIL has made for me.  For the last Three years I have gotten new pieces.  It started with Mary Joseph and baby Jesus.


Moonshines Room


He made the ornament wreath.


His tree and little village.


Sunshine's Room.  She made the wreath.


 
Thanks for taking the time to look.
Merry Christmas to you all!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment