Tuesday, February 15, 2011

An Award For Me!

Jessica over at Take Two Designs was so very kind to think of me and give me this pretty award.
Ain't it pretty??  Thanks Jessica!

The rules of the Stylish Blogger Award are:
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.  
Share seven things about yourself.
Award seven recently discovered new blogs.
Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award. 

Here it goes
#1  My Natural Strawberry blond hair is turning more blondish as I get older. 
(hoping it is not the grays creeping in)

#2  I have never lived outside of California although I have moved over 16 times in my 32 years.

#3 My sides are rather ticklish & my punk of a son has discovered this.

#4  I am NOT a neat freak.

#5 My Husband vacuums way more than I do.
(refer back to #4)

#6  I have not scrapbooked since 2003 but still bought supplies all the time till last year.
(drove my hubby crazy!)

#7  I would LOVE to race stock cars!

Oh and I am throwing in a 
#8 I LOVE Pepsi!
(& yes I know It is not good for me!)


Seven recently discovered blogs I enjoy are


Go check these ladies out!  You wont be disappointed! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment