Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Birthday Dcorating With Books


Did I mention Sunshine LOVES books!
 
 These are just a few of the ones she owns

We did a little decorating for her birthday with some hard cover books.  I purchased some nice big books at the thrift store for .25cents each.
I felt kinda guilty taking reading material from others because these are novels I will never read.  In fact my Uncle took a gander at one and let me know I was probably lucky none of the kids at the party read it.  Guess it was a bit "steamy".  So maybe next time I will look a little closer before purchase.  These were not the best reading material for 10 and 11 year old's but they made good props!
We used the same green and blue spray paint that was used for the 3 tiered platter. 
We piled the books up and used them to place items on.






For our Family party we put the cake on the books.   I think it really turned out cute.



Kid Party pictures coming next.

No comments:

Post a Comment