Saturday, November 7, 2009

Be Still


 
This picture was taken by Moonshine from the porch.

    Do you ever get caught up with all that this life is and find that you feel like you are lacking something?  How easy is it to look around and want what someone else has?  When you get it do you feel whole or do you then need something else?  I too often put aside my quiet time and I find the result is a broken person with no way of being whole.  I need God to be complete.  The things I have or want can not do the job.  I like the way Plumb put's it in her song "God Shaped Hole" 
There's a God-shaped hole in all of us
And the restless soul is searching
There's a God-shaped hole in all of us
And it's a void only he can fill



Sometimes I just have to be still and  focus on Him.  It all comes together and starts to make sense again.

"and you are complete in Him. . ."  Colossians 2:9


Make sure you check out my giveaway!



No comments:

Post a Comment