Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sticks and Stones Look There is a Home!

Linking to Made it Monday @ The Persimmon Perch
and DIY Day at A Soft Place to Land
I wanted to share some of our home building photos.  My Wonderful Hubby started building our home August of 2008.  It was a long painful 12 month process. (12 months makes it sound longer than 1 year.  I am going for dramatic here.)

This was the day the wood was delivered.  Hubby was getting ready for the next day when all the help was coming to stare framing.


Family and friends showed up to help frame the house.


Seriously look at the date this is the same day!  Man they work quick!


DH and his Bro working on interior walls the next day.


About a week later and halfway through the trusses.


Proof I helped that's me Hanging on for dear life! in the cowgirl hat and glasses.
 
So we still need some landscaping but one step at a time!  I think it is Beautiful the way it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment