Thursday, November 12, 2009

My $3.00 Chicken

Update I am linking to Finding Fabulous for 
Frugalicious Friday
and My Romantic Home
for Show and Tell Friday

I found this chicken at Rite Aid on clearance.
I really wanted a chicken in my kitchen.  But these colors. . . ah no.
Please remember I have a few lazy bones.
I did not want to walk all the way to the shop to find the stain.

SO


My Hubby Drinks this stuff.

AND



WELL



Ya know sometimes you just work with what you got!
After I sprayed her Henness (get it like Highness man I make me laugh)


I just got her all soaking and let her dry.


Guess what?  She came out aged and distressed.  No really she was distressed I think she may need serious mental help.  (man I made me laugh again)
Well enough of my great humor here is her Henness's Reveal





 

What you think?  Not bad for a cheap chicken and some coffee.


I am linking to Transformation Thursday
at The Shabby Chic Cottage.
And Tales from Bloggeritaville
Thrifty Thursday
and DIY Day @ ASPTL


DIY Day @ ASPTL

No comments:

Post a Comment