Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Flower Headband Cuz Everyone's doin it!

Okay finally yesterday Sunshine and I decided to get in on the fabric flower makin' trend.  I was inspired by the pink knit comfy pants I had.  I made them into shorts and had the leg part left.  Not wanting to just throw it away I thought about the flowers I had been seeing all over the net.  I saw in my reader that a blog I follow called Infarrantly Creative (who just so happened to like my Scripture Art) had shown that Oopsey Daisy had compiled a list of flower tutorials from all over the blog world Check it out HERE.  So I don't remember which one I looked at first but I got the general idea and we started rolling and twisting.   
Sunshine had some buttons and shiny stuff in her sewing box so we added them and took her Dollar Tree headband and glued them on.
Love the pink with the green fabric of the headband.
Super Cute! Super Easy! Super Cheap!
 Anything would look good on this head!  Ain't she cute??

Have you tried fabric flowers yet??

No comments:

Post a Comment