Monday, July 12, 2010

Pennies to Priceless

Our friend was married this past Saturday.  I wanted to buy something that he wanted that was on the registry but I also wanted to make a personal gift.  Josia is French and I found this great graphic on the Graphics Fairy
 Is this not great?  I love the colors.  Karen also has it for you in black on her site.  You can check it out here
I also found a picture of the Eiffel Tower on Google.
After I put the graphics together it looked like this.
I printed it out to make sure it fit the frame I had chosen then when I liked it I printed it on a off white linen like paper.
Here it is in my .75 cent frame.
I really liked how it turned out and it was simple, easy and CHEAP!
 
I hope they love it because I want to make more I like it so much.

ONLY .75 Cents!

What have you made lately?




Check out the DIY Showoff and the other parties I am linking to.


 The DIY Show Off
UndertheTableandDreaming

All Thingz Related





Making

The Girl Creative
http://sumossweetstuff.blogspot.com/" target="_blank">Sumo Sweet Stuffhttp://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee180/juliewuliee/Headers%202/sumo/marketyourselfcopy-1.png"/>

Keeping It Simple
 
giveaways

No comments:

Post a Comment