Tuesday, July 20, 2010

New Decor and a Printable

I have been wanting some scripture around the house and had another cabinet door sample so I started working on it last night.  To see what I did with the last cabinet door
 CLICK HERE.  I used a linen paper to print the verse onto. 
I used a bird nest graphic and a handwritten note from The Graphics Fairy for the background.  I faded them out so they don't interfere with the text. 
I have also made a printable version for anyone who would like it.  
Click on above image to enlarge it then you can save and adjust for printing.

Beth over at Stories From A to Z is having a mantel vignette Party so I thought I would join in with my new scripture art.
 The complete set up.
Do you like my egg wreath?  Joann's clearance for $1.99!
Photos of Sunshine and Moonshine, .25 cent green candle holder and dollar tree bird.
Scripture art and one of my Foo Foo Candle sticks.
 Go and see all the wonderful mantles and vignettes  at 
The Stories of A to Z.

I was sad to hear it is Jan's last Boardwalk Bragfest over at 
Bobbypins Boardwalk.   Make sure you go over and party while you can!  Please leave Jan some nice comments too!
<br>http://www.thethriftyhome.com
Punkin Seed Productions
What have you made lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment